Hello blogging world! This is my first post on my first blog. Not a great time to find myself tongue tied. Anyway, nice to be here. Hope I think of something reasonable to say…
Hi. I'm Nikki. I'm an award-winning writer, author and columnist. This blog's all about me attempting to work at being a (reasonably) successful writer & author - with everything that happens in between. Here's hoping.
My blog schedule
WEDNESDAY WAFFLINGS: My Diary of a Hopeful Author THURSDAY THOUGHTS: My weekly Gazette column WEEKEND MONDAY: My Weekend Magazine column for the Citizen & Echo RANDOM RAMBLINGS: A random, wry look at politics & popular culture with my opinion on hot, hot topics.
- Gazette column: When is too old to drive? wp.me/p1OFfQ-ic 43 minutes ago
- @bw58 Cheers, Beth. Hope all well with you. 55 minutes ago
- Massive migraine impeding writing work today. Turns out you can't see a laptop screen well with a banging head & a squiggly aura. Doh. 57 minutes ago
- @MarkMooseOwen Morning! Ran out of juice on phone. Up & off for a quick swim. You running, lad? 6 hours ago
- Sweet Jesus #theapprentice 15 hours ago
Find a category
#amwriting amazon blog writing book books Column completing your novel Dursley e-book editing editing your book Family fiction France Gloucestershire Gloucestershire Citizen and Echo gloucestershire gazette Gloucestershire media kindle Liverpool media Mold motivation newspapers North wales Novel Publicising your book Reading Running self-publishing short story Snowdon Snowdonia south gloucestershire The Boy Who Played Guitar The Guardian The Quiet Life of Megan Quinn Thornbury War Weekend Column Weekend Magazine weekend reading Wotton-under-edge writing writing competitions